Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Backlog - Bargain Bonanza Edition

So now that Steam's Summer Sales 2012 ended, I figured now would be a good time to update my backlog, now that it's expanded needlessly greater yet again. I'm going to have to figure something out to play through these faster.

I've definitely made some progress from the last backlog, but at the rate of me getting new games, I'm not getting enough done at the moment. >_>; I may have to completely drop Diablo III considering I haven't had much luck with profiting from it.

Games I'm currently playing; excluding browser stuff. (KoL, Pardus, AlphaBounce)
  1. League of Legends - Been just getting the First Win of the Day bonuses. Still looking for a team to join. I may pick up Ahri, and also write a guide for Kog'Maw. Zyra seems neat too... but I need a tank too, and a new rune page as a matter of fact...
  2. Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale - Climbing up the Obsidian Tower currently. Want to at least complete all dungeons.
  3. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - Started working on this again finally. Third play through to get the 3rd and last ending. Then to check out the Seraphic Gate possibly.
  4. Star Ocean: Second Evolution - Played through the game twice, first as Claude, and second as Rena in Universe Mode. Struggling in Maze of Trials. Click here for the review.
  5. Star Ocean: The Last Hope - Top priority among console games. Just recruited Arumat.  
  6. Diablo III - Well, attempting to make a profit by selling some sweet loot, but I just can't seem to get into the mindless grinding that's involved. The loot isn't all that exciting when they barely sell either. Why do Blizzard games just seem so abhorrent to me? Regardless, I still try when I can muster up the courage... to waste my time on this when I have much better games to play. Click here for the review.
  7. Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 - Currently the go-to-game with friends.
  8. No More Heroes - Currently ranked #7 in the Assassin ranking thing.
  9. Rumble Fighter - It's fun, and it's free. Think of it like a customizable, online, 8-player, 3D Smash Bros. or something. 
Games I should be playing, but completely underwhelmed by the games above.
  1. Rusty Hearts - Something about it is just done right. I just enjoy this MUCH better than Diablo III, but isn't currently high on my priorities, I guess.
  2. Guild Wars - Still need to finish Nightfall and Eye of the North
  3. Dead Rising 2 - I'm at Day 3 of the game so far, desperately trying to level Chuck up and find Zombrex for Katey each day.
  4. Mass Effect - I've pretty much forgotten all the minor details in the game now, since I haven't played this in a while. I know I finished the 3 main objectives you get in the beginning though. That doesn't tell me how far I'm in the game though.
  5. Trine - Trying to find all the treasure chests in each level, at least, since the artifacts are nice to have.
  6. Dragon Quest Swords - Movement... so awkward. Haven't even gotten into a battle. @_@ 
  7. Fortune Street - It feels fun as a handheld, but on the console, being tied to the TV certainly makes it harder to spend time playing a board game by yourself and computers. Just... isn't particularly exciting. Wish you didn't have to unlock stuff by playing against computers so much.
Games that I've mostly completed, but have some minor stuff left to do, but isn't a high enough priority to do so, and created this crappy category of games that I may or may not go back to. 
  1. Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - Mostly exploring the Labyrinth right now. 
  2. Just Cause 2 - Completed the campaign, but there's more destruction to be had. Click here for the review.
  3. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - Need to collect all files and raise my ranks in each level.
  4. Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - Haven't touched it in a while.
  5. Terraria - Need more inspiration to build things. Click here for the review.
Games that lost my interest, and have been on a long-term hold.
  1. Resident Evil 4 - Chapter 3 or 4. Been a while. No progress since last backlog.
  2. Donkey Kong Country: Returns - 2nd world. No progress since last backlog.
  3. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 - No progress. Very little interest.
  4. Frozen Synapse - No progress.
  5. Gratuitous Space Battles - No progress.
  6. Magicka - Need help from friends.
  7. Custom Robo Arena - No progress.
  8. Rune Factory - No progress.
  9. Thief: Deadly Shadows
  10. Pokemon White - I told myself that if I get a 3DS, I will play this more often. Why? To see whether if I want Pokemon Black/White 2 I guess. 
  11. Pokemon Soul Silver - No progress.
Games that I own, but haven't started yet.
  1. Catherine - Vicki is enjoying this game a lot, that I'm getting tempted to start it myself.
  2. Chantelise 
  3. Fortune Summoners: Secret of the Elemental Stone - New game added to the list. $4.99
  4. A.R.E.S. - New game added to the list. $2.49
  5. Bastion 
  6. Trine 2 - New game added to the list. $3.74
  7. Waveform
  8. World of Goo 
  9. Mass Effect 2
  10. Radiant Historia
  11. Megaman EXE
  12. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - My friend hasn't returned this yet, nor do I have my GC memory card either. ... Does that matter? I forget.
  13. Sam & Max 301 ~ 305
  14. Freedom Force
  15. DogFighter
  16. Everyday Shooter
  17. Flotilla
  18. Hydrophobia: Prophecy
  19. ORION: Dino Beatdown
  20. Star Ruler
Completed games.
  1. 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors - Click here for the review.
  2. SequenceClick here for the review.
  3. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - Click here for the review.
  4. Duke Nukem Forever - Here's the first review for the main campaign, and here's the second review for the DLC.
  5. Kirby Mass Attack - Click here for the review.
  6. Space Pirates And Zombies - Click here for review part 1. Click here for additional details post Bounty Hunters add-on.
  7. Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Click here for the review.
  8. Portal 2
  9. Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - Click here for the review.
  10. Patapon 1 & 2 - Click here for the review.
  11. Gyromancer - Click here for the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment