Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What does the Counter say about the Page Views?


The Code of Truth now has over 9000 page views! Thank you all for the support!

So while I'm at it, I figured I could show some more stats for the site.

I have to point out that my League of Legends - Akali page seems to be extremely popular, always managing to be in the top 5 and getting over 1000 page views by itself alone. Kingdom of Loathing related pages also gets quite a lot of views as well, totaling over 1000 page views as well, and that's about to grow even more as I plan to write about the new PVP season that just started. I'm a bit behind schedule, as you can see. >_>;

My Star Ocean: The Second Evolution Review page also seems to be up there, for some unknown reason. Maybe they're interested in Star Ocean? I wonder how many people are interested in Star Ocean: The Last Hope. It'd be nice if I can sit down and play that some more and write a review for it eventually.

The image below shows the overall stats for the month of June. It's cool that it shows how much traffic I get, and from where even.
I do wish that I can get as much attention on some of my other posts, but that's the internet for you. Just gotta serve up the things that people want in order to get the views. Of course, the things that I want to talk about aren't necessarily always things that people want to see on the internet, but that's probably normal for a personal blog. Although, I'm not sure how long The Code will stay a personal blog if I can ever get some bigger plans going, and have a wider audience. In which case, I'm sure an overhaul on the site layout would be in order.

Well, it hasn't been a year yet and I'm at 9k views, so I'm certainly doing better than what I was expecting when I first started. Again, I have to thank my audiences for visiting, and especially those who have left comments and participated in the polls. I hope to bring more interesting things to show here in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment