Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Promo - Romalian Codex

Recently, I was talking with a friend of mine about some things like what we do now, and I brought up this blog into the topic. So after giving him a link to this site, it seems like I have inspired him to start a blog of his own, as he has some opinions to share about the things that he has experienced much like myself.
His interests are in RPGs and anime, much like myself, but perhaps more in those specific fields than I, since I seem to have been expanding my interests to games of many other genre recently. He also uploads many videos on YouTube, doing things like the Top RPG VGM, where you can listen to his favorite tracks from many different Role Playing Games. So if RPGs and anime are your cup of tea, then you may want to check out his site, found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment