Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Updated Wishlist, Pre-2013

With a big Christmas as usual, I was able to get quite a lot of goodies from my previous wishlist. Things I got for Christmas includes...
  • 1 TB External Harddrive
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
  • Kirby's Return to Dreamland
  • And a few other goodies outside my wishlist.
    • $10 League of Legends card for Riot Points
    • Desktop water fountain
    • Toothbrush... ?
    • 3DS car charger + case, and more. 
The water fountain was something that used to be in my wishlist from about 5 years ago, when I was in college. I took it out from the wishlist due to how little room I have on my desk here, and how I thought any water fountain I would want would be too big. However, the water fountain I got is fairly compact. The only issue I have with it is that it didn't come with an adapter, so I'm currently using it with 2 AA batteries. I'll see how long the batteries will last me, but eventually, I'd like to get an adapter for it.

Also, Vicki got a Wii Motion Plus controller, so that will also be marked off from this wishlist as well.

Immediate Requirement Fulfilling Items - Top Priority
  • None
  • Edit: Air Purifier - It is entering allergy season already here in Florida, and I'm sure I've complained about the amount of dust we have in this house due to cats... unless I was just complaining about the cats in general. Well, long story short, we have cats, and don't dust the house enough to the point where it's absolutely disgusting. Vacuuming is counterproductive due to it just blowing all the dust into the air, off the ground instead.
Things of Interest
  • 3DS Games
    • Pokemon Rumble Blast
    • Super Mario Land 3D
    • Tales of the Abyss 3D
    • Professor Layton and the Last Spectre (DS, but I still haven't played it)
    • Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
    • Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater
    • Project X-Zone - (Japanese) Release Date: October 11th, 2012
    • Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney - Not yet released
    • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 5 - Not yet released
  • Longsword or Claymore - Unsharpened, combat steel, with sheath
  • 1/144 Huckebein Boxer by Kotobukiya - Discontinued item
  • Car - Gotta have my own ride.  
  • Cellphone holder for cars - I find myself using the GPS function of my smartphone a lot. A thing that holds my phone in place while driving would be an ideal way to replace my need to get a GPS device with the cellphone completely.
  • Cooler Master laptop fan - I used to have one by Cooler Master, and it was very effective at what it was designed to do. However, it isn't the most durable of cooling fans it seems, and a little lack of care seemed to have ruined them. Now that I'm playing Guild Wars 2 and such, I feel that Pugyuu could use another help with staying cool, once again.
  • Wii Games
    • Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
    • Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
    • No More Heroes 2 
  • PS3 Games
    • Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 
Well, it's great that all essential needs have been covered. And honestly, I feel like I could do without all the stuff in the interests section for quite a while due to how most of them pertains to my entertainment via video games, and I already have a HUGE list of them to play right now.

Looks like I'll be in pretty good shape for 2013. Now all I really need is more time to work on the blog...

3 comments:

  1. wow...thats nice!!! Did you buy the new Wii? I think its cool man!!! Btw, do you still play Dark Summoner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I do have the Wii U, actually. Haven't done much with it yet though. Vicki got Nintendo Land for it, so we might play it whenever we get a chance.

      As for Dark Summoner, I do still play it. I've actually been trying to add you on my ally list so that I can give you the monster you requested on my Giveaway post. Think you can let me know when you open up a slot?

      Delete
  2. my ally slot is open now =) what is your ID name?

    ReplyDelete