Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I just had my first, homemade turkey dinner with a huge family group, which is cool. Thanksgiving dinner back with my family is usually small due to everyone else in my family living in Japan, so we never have turkey, unless we want half a month's worth of leftovers. It sounds like my family is having Boston Market again this year, as is our tradition, I guess.

As for now, I'm looking forward to doing some Black Friday shopping soon. Although from the advertisements and flyers I've seen so far, I'm not seeing anything that's spectacular of a sale this year, which is a disappointment. But I may go out and get something anyway. Probably something small.

I guess I'm going to have to spend all my adventures on Kingdom of Loathing now though, so I'll leave this post at that. If I find anything worthwhile during the Black Friday sales, I'll be sure to talk about it. Happy Thanksgiving, and for all the other adventurers, Happy Feast of Boris!

No comments:

Post a Comment