Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Promo - Meikahna's Art Commission

I have a good friend who I met on Gaia Online a long time ago, in one of the threads I made about Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. I guess as early as 2003 since I got the Japanese release and I was sharing details with those who were anticipating the game in the US way before the US release of August 31st, 2004. In fact, I have another friend who I met from this same thread, but that promotional post will come later. So the good friends and I have been talking on Gaia for a long time, eventually making a guild for those interested in the many games made by tri-Ace initially, then widened to SquareEnix games as a whole. Syn was one of the three guild leaders there, and brought life to the guild with some of her artworks. One of my previous promos regarding the UMvC3 site was for someone from the guild as well, although the actual work is that of her boyfriend's rather than the actual guild member. Er.. my point here is that I have many friends from that guild, I guess.

Now, more than 8 years since then, the guild is left inactive as Gaia seems to have the common effect of detracting old members one way or another. A lot of us have went our own ways, as with mine now here on this blog instead of the forums. Many of us continued to do what we were best at doing though, and Syn has been working on her artistic capabilities by drawing and coloring her many works. I personally love the anime-inspired art style that she can draw, and I find it to be a very valuable talent especially because I can't seem to draw people or many organic things in general. I mean, you've seen the doodle I did for Button Mashers, right? I'm so glad that she was able to draw my character for me and what not, like this one from the sketch.
So back to the promo itself. She is currently taking commissions, so if you're interested in artworks like these, check out this page below for more details.

http://meikahna.deviantart.com/journal/Commissions-OPEN-266066940

Things to note.
  • Prices depend on type. Chibis as low as $5.
  • Payments done in PayPal, with US Dollars.
  • Consult the page above for a list of what she will and won't do.
Not like there's a referral system for this or anything, but let her know that you found her via this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment