Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Helpful References

Ever since I started working on this blog, I've been a lot more productive in creating things like images and such. So naturally, I have been using some tutorials on certain skills for Photoshop that I find online. This one being a very basic brush that you could download anywhere, probably, but teaches you how to make a sparkle-effect brush anyway.

http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/university/tutorials/ps_sparkletrail.shtml

Again, another basic tutorial, and one that's very easy and quick to do to add rays of light shining down (or up, if you want, I suppose?) in your image. I like the amount of versatility these photoshop tricks and stuff have in making images, so it's very helpful to have.

http://bartelme.at/journal/archive/rays_of_light

Next, this isn't a Photoshop tutorial, but another site that I had recently used to get some references on some HTML and Javascript codes to use on this blog. They're some simple stuff, and some of them only work for Internet Explorer, which sort of disappoints me as as FireFox user, but I managed to find some codes that were worth noting.

http://www.htmlfreecodes.com/

It would also be great if I can find some tutorials that I've used in the past, back on my previous laptop, Lappy, which I don't have the .psd files for anymore. When I do, perhaps I'll post them here on this blog so that photoshoppers like myself can look at the hand-selected tutorials I've picked out to add neat ways to enhance their photoshopping skills. ... I say skills, but these are mostly beginner stuff, I guess. ._. Perhaps I'll eventually get to the point where I can do a lot more technical photo manipulations and some sketching using the mouse or something in the future. But until then, these tutorials will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment