Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Escape - and the Failures

Wow, been playing a lot more 999. LOTS of stuff to talk about in the game, especially the spoilerific endings, but I still haven't heard from my readers whether if they care about spoilers or not. Maybe the next poll I put up will be about whether if you guys care to see spoilers on this blog or not.

Also, I'm considering adding more content on here, even if it's mundane like... how I want Pepsi to go on sale at the grocery stores cause I want some Pepsi, damnit. >_< And maybe mini-reviews of stuff, like games, hardware, even restaurants, and.. some other stuff. Whatever I feel like writing about, or just simply have comments about, I guess. But yeah, the current poll will help me get an idea of what type of stuff I could perhaps focus on. Feel free to leave a comment if the poll doesn't have a choice you're most interested in as well. But for now...

Kingdom of Loathing - Just finished my second Hardcore Fisting run, this time as a Turtle Tamer. I'm sure Accordion Thief is the more popular of the choices due to starting off with the accordion, especially for those that are very dependent on AT buffs. But I feel that I also have some dependency on TT buffs as well, particularly those for my familiar. I switch around my familiars around a lot in-run, so they need the weight boost from Empathy, and growth from Curiosity of Br'er Tarrypin. This... certainly does cost a lot of MP to keep active, along with all the AT buffs, as well as Leash of Linguini and other buffs when appropriate, but I also use Jingle Bells and get MP back from the Rogue Program, Stocking Mimic, and the Mini-Hipster often enough. If not, the Slimeling helps too, but Jingle doesn't work on it, so he's like my fallback source of MP. >_>

I'm currently in aftercore, preparing to enter the new clan dungeon for this Halloween. Apparently you can go through it faster if you have this month's Item of the Month, but I'm not entirely sure if I'm interested enough in being a vampire. There are perks, but it isn't anything I'm terribly in need for, especially not in Hardcore. Anyway, the clan dungeon hasn't been opened yet at our clan, so all I can do is prepare by leveling, I suppose.

Guild Wars - Finally got my pre-searing Ranger to level 20, getting the Legendary Defender of Ascalon title. I'm still hanging around in pre-searing, but whenever I'm ready, I intend on leaving pre-searing to play with Phoenik and Cranky Crab, cruising through Prophecies with our already-level-20 chars. Until then, I'm working on the Elementalist again, playing through Night Fall. Some of the missions are quite brutal and hard, especially if you play by yourself with only Heroes. ._. I'd like to get done with it quickly so I can work on Eye of the North already..
 

9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors - So yeah. Here are the endings that I got in order.
Coffin, Submarine, Axe, Knife, so far. I feel kind of spoiled in that I got Coffin first, and with what little knowledge of the game at the time, it sort of became an expectancy. Can't say anymore than that without spoiling too much, I suppose. Maybe I'll look into one of those boxes where the text can be hidden until you toggle it, for those who don't care about spoilers.

Ragnarok Online - The server I play on is having its 6th Birthday event right now, so I figured I should drop by and claim what easy prizes there are to have from it. Honestly, I haven't really been interested in RO due to how grindy the game can be, and how desperately I need zeny on there to get some decent equips to get some decent leveling done to begin with. @_@ I mean, seriously, my main character was my Crusader, until I found the Hill Winds area where I farm lots of drops for money now. And somehow, my Rogue hit level 94 yesterday, simply from farming in that area. My Crusader is still in the 80s I think.. Not sure what to say about it.


Other than these games, I haven't been playing much else, lately. Partially because I've been trying to work more on making this blog look better, I guess. I'm sure you've noticed some new features on the site like the poll on the side, or the RSS feed button. In the long run, I'd like to have a complete overhaul of the site's layout using completely HTML instead of relying on these templates offered by Blogger. I like how it looks and all, but I'd like to make my own site eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment