Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Change of Pace

As many of you have realized, I have started updating the blog with more posts the past couple of days. I have decided to change the way how I post my usual game progress posts by splitting them up by each game now so that I can focus on putting more details in each game rather than having a nutshell summary of each. I have also been working on adding more features on the side, although it's looking a bit disorderly at the moment. The latest additions being links to other sites that I frequent (mostly browser game sites at the moment), and a vertical banner for the blog featuring Clarine and a Golden Phoenix logo. I made the image in the common vertical banner size of 160 x 600 pixels, but then I realized that the ad I have on the side was wider than that. x_o; Go figure. I COULD change the ad to the same dimension, but then I'm afraid it would extend a bit too far down the side bar; at least for for a single post on a page anyway. I'd like to fix up how the side bar looks with a layout overhaul one day.

It's great that I'm on a roll now with getting more posts up on here, but I could use a little help in deciding what I should post next each day. That's what the poll was there for originally, but I decided to work on each of those to some extent. Instead, I think it would be better to simply leave a comment on my blog posts. It will help me get an idea of what you're interested in, and find ways for me to improve my writing. In fact, you could request things you'd like me to blog about, and I'll see if it's something I can talk enough about. Or maybe you could send me something interesting (and original) that you'd like to have featured on my blog.

Either way, I greatly appreciate your support, and I'm looking forward to seeing more comments in the future. o_o

No comments:

Post a Comment