Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

List of Do Want

Considering that my last wishlist was made back in January, with some of the things in the list now obtained finally, I figured it's about time I updated the wishlist once again. Also, I'm adding 1/144 Huckebein Boxer plastic model to the list that should have been there from the beginning, but I had forgotten about this whole time until recently.

Heck, I should have just gotten this when I saw it in the store like... 4 years ago when I came down here to Florida for the first time. It was sitting in one of the stores in the mall, which either moved or has closed down since then, so the whereabouts of this model is unknown. In fact, it's sold out on a lot of websites, and Amazon.com has it listed for something over $400! When I saw it at the mall, it was right around $100, and I'm practically kicking myself for not having bought it when I saw it. I should have figured out some way of carrying that huge box with all my luggage at the airport, which was my main concern that got me to decide against buying it then.

Also, the reason why this came up was because my aunt and uncle paid a visit from Japan recently... up in New Jersey where the rest of my family are at. They brought some gifts, which I'd like to thank them for, but geeze, I didn't get to see them at all because I'm down here in Florida. Who knows when they'll come again? Among those gifts for us were some models of Armored Cores for my little brother, which was what reminded me of Huckebein Boxer. I wish I could have asked them to get it, but it hadn't crossed my mind until it was too late. It's hard to find now anyway, since they're discontinued. At least it seems to be available for cheaper on Amazon.co.jp, so maybe I can have someone ship it down here. I'd rather not have them pay the expensive shipping costs though...

Anyway, with that said, here's the wishlist following the same format as last time.

Immediate Requirement Fulfilling Items - Top Priority
  • External Hard Drive - I STILL don't have this thing?! Well, my desperate need for it is slightly less desperate now, now that I've uninstalled Diablo 3. Regardless, there's plenty of data to be saved, and possibly opens up opportunities for me to start collecting videos to edit in the future.
  • Wii Motion Plus - We still haven't played Wii Sports Resorts yet. Wasted Christmas present without the requirement.
  • Feesh Light - Well, I decided to cross this out of the list since I got my new phone, and how it can take videos without it being too dark like my previous phone. It was an either or situation, and the phone happened to come first.
  • Motorola Droid X2 - I got something better, the Galaxy Nexus, so I'm good.
Things of Interest
  • 3DS (Aqua Blue)
    • Kid Icarus: Uprising
    • Final Fantasy: Theatrythm
    • Pokemon Rumble Blast
    • Super Mario 3D Land
    • Dead or Alive: Dimensions
    • Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater
    • Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
    • Tales of the Abyss 3DS
    • Project X Zone - (Japanese) Release date: October 11th, 2012
    • Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - Release date: October 23, 2012
    • Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright - Not yet released
    • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 5 - Not yet released
  • Long Sword or Claymore - AKA the Sword Named Truth. Preferably made with combat steel. Having a sheath would be a plus. I will also post a picture of myself with the sword whenever I get it.
  • Huckebein Boxer
  • Car - I want to drive, damnit. And get myself a job with my own transportation.
  • Sweatband - Such a cheap thing, and yet, I don't feel like buying it. @_@ Not very high priority, I guess. Would be a nice and cheap gift though.
And some console games that I was interested in, but given the conditions of the room with the consoles, they're placed in this low-tier list.
  • Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
  • Kirby's Return to Dreamland
  • Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword 
  • No More Heroes 2
Well, that's all for now. I seem to have been buying PS3 games a lot lately, mostly for Vicki, so I'm not sure what games I'm really looking for on there. I suppose Final Fantasy XIII is there, but... only if it's like... cheaper than $15 maybe. All the bad reviews out there can't be wrong. I'm sure if I play through it though, I'll give my two cents with my own review as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment