Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Home, Sweet, Unfamiliar Home

I've been meaning to post this since the 17th when I arrived here in New Jersey by train that I am on vacation for Thanksgiving, a friend's wedding, and my birthday. Unfortunately, the train did not have its own Wi-Fi, and I've been much busier than when I was busy down in Florida as well, so I haven't really had much time to make a post, nor even keep up with my daily routines either. This post will also be fairly brief since it looks like I will be just as busy throughout the rest of the vacation.

I just wanted to point out that I got to see a couple of my friends, namely Solomon, Phoenik, Steven, Anup, and Josh and had a fun time on my birthday. Briefly listing things that we did include visiting my old house, eating pizza at Big Jim's Pizzeria that I worked at, went to play billiards at Imperial Pool, played some games at Dave & Buster's, and ate at a Johnny Rocket's. Hopefully I'll be able to see more of my friends at the wedding or even before that, since I will be heading back down to Florida again. I feel like I could get better used to how things are here in NJ though.

Before then, we also visited New York of course on the 18th, and visited many places. Among them was the Nintendo World Store, although we missed out on the Wii U launch party. Got many street passes there on our 3DS though of course. Plenty of other places as well, but my FourSquare check ins can tell us better where I went at this point. The less interesting things we did are mostly shopping for clothes and going to the dentist's.

Well, that'll be all for now until I get back from my vacation. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment