Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

20k Page Views!

Whoa, that was super quick. It doesn't feel like it's been that long since the site hit 10k page views, which shows how much the site has grown since then. I was planning on getting some artwork for 20k page views, since I saw it coming up, but I certainly didn't make it on time. XD In fact, I was worried about my post count dropping in September due to me having a job now, and a lot of my posts ended up getting delayed until today.



I really don't have much to offer to show my thanks at the moment due to my artist friends being busy lately, but also since I hadn't been able to work on many images as well. I DO have some pictures of Firion however, so enjoy some of the cute positions I've found him in. After all, he DOES want more attention.

As always, thank you for your support, whether if you come here often or just visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment