Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

50k Page Views!

Wow, the site has hit over 50,000 page views! Couldn't prepare anything special for it once again. ._.; It's crazy how quickly these milestones seem to hit me. It really does make me consider having another person to help me with updating things on this site, but it's hard finding someone who I can trust to be truthful in all the words that gets posted here on the site. I mean, that is the brand image that I'm going for with The Code of Truth after all.

Although, having an artist to create some simple works for me would be most appreciated at this point since that is a talent that I lack unfortunately... Especially not if I'm drawing with a mouse. I don't exactly have plans on picking up a tablet for drawing either, and the smartphone probably isn't big enough for that. If I get desperate to the point where I have to force myself to draw something myself though, I DO have a scanner available, and with some Photoshop touches, I could possibly make it... um... presentable, but the process will be time consuming. With there being so many things that I need to work on right now, I don't know whether if I have any more time to squeeze in another thing to do, at least at a regular schedule.

Regardless, I enjoy working on the blog, and I'm always looking for the next step in making it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment