Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Backlog Cleaning

It's been a while since I've done my backlog updates. I've certainly done a lot since my last one, although maybe it only feels that way. It's hard for myself to even keep up with what I have left unless I do these backlog updates, so regardless of whether if you care or not, here it is!



Games I'm currently playing.
  1. Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition - Started this up mostly due to Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3. Pretty awesome game, even if it has aged a bit. Currently in Chapter 18 or so? Definitely enjoying it. Just finished Chapter 20. Going to check out the unlockables and stuff.
  2. Paper Mario: Sticker Star - I'm certainly taking a long time with this game. Partially because it's a downloaded game that's in my 3DS all the time, that I prioritize cartridge games, it seems. Regardless of what game I bring, I'll always have Paper Mario to play for backup. Anyway, I'm at Level 4-3. 
  3. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX - Entering second dungeon, I think? Like with Paper Mario, I'm taking my time on it.
  4. 3D Classics: Kid Icarus - Considering I got it for free, it's fun. Finished it once, died a lot at first. I've gotten used to the game now and currently aiming for the best ending.
  5. Mario Kart 7 - Got 3 stars on all Grand Prix mode, still collecting coins and VR to get kart parts. VR currently at 1700s. 
  6. Waveform - At Saturn or Jupiter or something.
  7. League of Legends - Got Elise, and she's pretty good once you get used to managing all 7 skills she has. Them having separate cooldowns is definitely neat, and can be quite bursty if you use a lot of those skills at once. Not sure if I'm good enough with her to write a guide though.
  8. Guild Wars 2 - Human Guardian is level 67, Sylvari Mesmer is level 19. Focusing on getting Laurels through Daily Quests and stuff.
  9. Star Ocean: The Last Hope - Finished my business on Aeos, headed to En II now.
  10. Scott Pilgrim VS The World - So much more fun with friends to play it with.
  11. Catherine - I decided to start it since I was in a mood for puzzles, and the block-climbing certainly does get addicting for some reason.
  12. Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 - Looking to find a team to main. It'd be nice if I can work it around Vergil, who I should really learn how to play.
  13. Dead or Alive: Dimensions - I should play this more often, especially online. I like how Christie plays it seems.
  14. Nintendo Land - Uh.. Got the star thing for most of the solo games, except for the F-Zero minigame. It's not as interesting without friends to play with though...
Games I should be playing, but completely underwhelmed by the games above.
  1. Infamous - I don't remember the details, but I forgot I was playing this game. Going for good Karma.
  2. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume - Still on the 3rd run. 
  3. No More Heroes - Currently ranked #7 in the Assassin ranking thing.
  4. Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale - Finished Obsidian Tower, waiting to unlock the last dungeon. 
  5. Trine - Trying to find all the treasure chests in each level, at least, since the artifacts are nice to have.
  6. Rusty Hearts - Frantz still level 27-ish. Made a Meilin, but haven't done much with her yet.
  7. Guild Wars - Still need to finish Nightfall and Eye of the North 
  8. Rumble Fighter - Too many other games to play!
  9. Resident Evil 4 - I'm still in the castle somewhere. Can't play it right now though since Taco is borrowing it.
  10. Dead Rising 2 - I'm at Day 3 of the game so far, desperately trying to level Chuck up and find Zombrex for Katey each day.
  11. Mass Effect - I've pretty much forgotten all the minor details in the game now, since I haven't played this in a while. I know I finished the 3 main objectives you get in the beginning though. That doesn't tell me how far I'm in the game though.
  12. Dragon Quest Swords - Haven't even gotten into a battle yet.
  13. Fortune Street - It feels fun as a handheld, but on the console, being tied to the TV certainly makes it harder to spend time playing a board game by yourself and computers. Just... isn't particularly exciting. Wish you didn't have to unlock stuff by playing against computers so much.
Games that I've mostly completed, but have some minor stuff left to do, but isn't a high enough priority to do so, and created this crappy category of games that I may or may not go back to.  
  1. Star Ocean: Second Evolution - Haven't played it much since I got stuck in the Maze of Trials. I ought to just finish it though... Click here for the review.
  2. Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - Mostly exploring the Labyrinth right now. 
  3. Just Cause 2 - Completed the campaign, but there's more destruction to be had. Click here for the review.
  4. Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - Need to collect all files and raise my ranks in each level.
  5. Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - Haven't touched it in a while.
  6. Terraria - Need more inspiration to build things. Click here for the review
  7. Beat Hazard Ultra - Not really a game you can "complete", since you can play it as many times as you have songs on your computer. A game that I've been meaning to do a review on for quite a while. 
Games that lost my interest, and have been on a long-term hold.
  1. Donkey Kong Country: Returns - 2nd world. No progress since last backlog.
  2. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 - No progress. Very little interest.
  3. Frozen Synapse - No progress.
  4. Gratuitous Space Battles - No progress.
  5. Magicka - Need help from friends.
  6. Custom Robo Arena - No progress.
  7. Rune Factory - No progress.
  8. Thief: Deadly Shadows
  9. Pokemon White - Got 3DS, but also got 3DS games to play. I'll get to this when I finish others.
  10. Pokemon Soul Silver - No progress.
Games that I own, but haven't started yet.
  1. Devil May Cry 4
  2. Kirby's Return to Dreamland - Christmas gift. 
  3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - New game to the list. 
  4. Chantelise 
  5. Fortune Summoners: Secret of the Elemental Stone
  6. A.R.E.S.
  7. Bastion 
  8. Trine 2
  9. World of Goo 
  10. Mass Effect 2
  11. Radiant Historia
  12. Megaman EXE
  13. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Got my GC Memory Card. Could play this soon.
  14. Sam & Max 301 ~ 305
  15. Freedom Force
  16. DogFighter
  17. Everyday Shooter
  18. Flotilla
  19. Hydrophobia: Prophecy
  20. ORION: Dino Beatdown
  21. Star Ruler
Completed games.
  1. 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors - Click here for the review.
  2. SequenceClick here for the review.
  3. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - Click here for the review.
  4. Duke Nukem Forever - Here's the first review for the main campaign, and here's the second review for the DLC.
  5. Kirby Mass Attack - Click here for the review.
  6. Space Pirates And Zombies - Click here for review part 1. Click here for additional details post Bounty Hunters add-on.
  7. Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Click here for the review.
  8. Portal 2
  9. Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - Click here for the review.
  10. Patapon 1 & 2 - Click here for the review.
  11. Gyromancer - Click here for the review.
  12. Diablo III - Completed? More like it got stale quickly, so I'm done with it. Click here for the review.
  13. Virtue's Last Reward - Sequel to 999 above, and a worthy one at that. Click here for the review.
  14. New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 5 star'd. 300k Coins. Click here for the review.
  15. Theatrythm: Final Fantasy - Haven't unlocked all the characters, but... oh well. Click here for the review.
  16. Kid Icarus: Uprising - Still playing online multiplayer, working on treasure hunting, and fusing better weapons. Click here for the review.
Uh... Only two games to add in the completed section. Geeze, what am I doing wrong that's causing me to take so long to do these? ... Maybe it's all the online games I play, since they often don't have an end... Maybe I should focus more on the other games, since it's not like I get to play with my friends most of the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment