Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Time to Experiment

There has been a lot of "Let's Play" videos on YouTube lately, and some of which have seen quite some success at getting an audience for simply playing the game while recording. I've always wanted to do one myself, but I don't exactly have the tools for doing that quite yet. Even aside from that, I don't have a gaming partner to be in the show with either, unfortunately. That might not be all that important, but I'm not confident in my own personality to be entertaining to the audience, especially when I may be too focused on the game.

I have been talking a lot about doing experiments on this blog with very little to show for it as of yet, but I may start looking into ways of recording my gaming sessions with Fraps or possibly stream the game on Twitch. I'm not entirely sure if Pugyuu can handle all that however, but that's what the experiment will be about. I will be posting updates regarding this, as I'd really like to put more gaming related entertainment here, and possibly a lot less walls of texts I end up having. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment