Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Poll - PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

The results are in for the last poll.

Are you interested in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale?
Sure, I like Sony and Smash Bros. - 2 votes
Looks interested, I guess. - 2 votes
... Never heard of it. - 2 votes
Hell yeah, been waiting for this! - 1 vote
Eh, just a Smash Bros. clone. - 0 votes
Don't care much for Sony. - 0 votes

So there are those that are interested and those that are not-so-interested. Sounds fairly normal, although I was kind of expecting more of a greater hype for the game for being Sony's Smash Bros. I'm wondering how it would differ from Smash Bros., despite me enjoying Smash Bros. a lot. They can't be a complete clone of Smash Bros. or else, it wouldn't be able to get out of Smash Bros.'s shadows. They need to add something that works well for the game, but... we'll see what the game developers will come up with.


I haven't exactly been following up on all the details for the game, but I'm sure most of the people are more concerned about what characters will be making an appearance in the game. Of course, that IS a fairly big deal, as much as it was for characters being in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but the whole game is still a mystery to me.

At the same time, I can't quite say that I am very knowledgeable or experienced with all the franchises in the game either. Some of which that I just haven't gotten around to yet, and some that I had little interest in. I wonder whether if there will be more characters that I am really interested in to make an appearance that would get me excited more, but for that, I think I need more people talking about the game. Usually around now, I would be seeing forum threads with people sharing information sources and speculation ideas, but without lurking around in a while, I haven't had much exposure to info and ideas. Oh, how I miss chatting away in a large community... ._. I just can't feel like I belong anywhere now.

Anyway, I hope All-Stars Battle Royale will turn out to be as good, if not better than Super Smash Bros. Brawl. These all-stars-type games like Smash Bros, UMvC3, Dissidia, Jump Ultimate Stars, etc. have really been something that's been catching my interest, and I have a high expectation out of them now. Can't wait until more gets officially announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment