Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Wishlist Update - January 2012

THIS wishlist is going to be here to replace all previous wishlists because of how ... well, disorganized the whole thing has gotten, being on 3 separate lists with some items being obtained now thanks to Christmas. If I am careful enough, this wishlist should be the ONLY updated wishlist until maybe November or something when my birthday is at. I'll also be listing them in tiers of priority as well to better categorize my need for these things. With that said, here's hoping to see this wishlist last unlike all my previous ones. >_<

Immediate Requirement Fulfilling items - Top Priority
  • External Hard Drive - My C: Drive is officially full. Currently, I only have 1.51 GB free out of 149 GB. My D: Drive has 73.8 GB open out of 139 GB, but I'm not entirely sure how to get Steam games to install in the D: Drive. Also partially due to me having started playing Rusty Hearts now, due to my friend inviting me to play, my curiosity, and my interest in testing out my GamePad. I also need the hard drive for storage purposes as well as for back up. 
  • Wii Motion Plus - Vicki got Wii Sports Resorts for Christmas... but not the Wii Motion Plus due to the usual parent's lack of knowledge type of thing. So we just simply can't play it right now. I'll need one for Skyward Sword whenever I get that too anyway.
  • Feesh Light - Those Marina Micro LED lights just won't go on sale or something. =/ No promotions, no coupons, no PetSmart's Pet Perks sales, nothing. I was disappointed that I couldn't get anything for Firion on Christmas. The bad lighting is also keeping me from blogging more about Firion too, due to the lack of good pictures and videos to take. 
  • Motorola Droid X2 - The Smartphone of my choice so far, and being only a penny for the phone itself on Amazon, the only thing keeping me from getting this phone is access to my family's Verizon account, I guess, and the $30 a month data plan. My current phone's batteries seems to be a lot shorter with heavy usage the past few months with hours of talk, bad recharge timings where I'd need to charge, but have to go somewhere and need the phone, so have to cut the charge off early, etc. Heck, it's been having issues retaining the wallpapers I've set on my phone as well, and I can't even explain why that is. I'm glad the enV 3 lasted me the past 2 years though.
 Entertainment of Interest - Generally, games that I want.
  • Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 - PS3
  • Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
  • Kirby's Return to Dreamland
  • Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword 
  • No More Heroes 2
  • 3DS
    • Super Mario 3D Land
    • Mario Kart 7
    • Pokemon Rumble Blast
    • Dead or Alive: Dimensions 
    • Resident Evil: Revelations
    • Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
    • Tales of the Abyss 3D
Optional Stuff of Interest
  • Car - Still don't know what kind or anything, since I haven't been doing any research on it. I need a job to be able to pay my car insurance first of all, as well as a place to park my car in this neighborhood filled with cars. >_> Because of these reasons, this is still in the Optional section.
  • Longsword or Claymore - For the symbolism of Truth. If I ever get one, expect pictures of me with the sword here on this blog.
  • Sweatband - See first wishlist for why.
Games that are not available yet - Things I know that I'll want, most likely.
  • Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright
  • Good People Die
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Super Smash Bros 3DS
Other titles to watch for - Games that has my interest, but unsure of.
  • Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
  • Final Fantasy: Theatrhythm 
 That SHOULD cover everything. And considering how I don't plan on getting any of these myself anytime soon, without some sort of SUPER sale, this list should be around for a good while, leaving me more time to post other things than wishlists. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment