Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Not-Quite-Weekly Game Log

Made a few progress here and there, so just laying it down here now before I miss my chance to write another entry here.

Disgaea - Pushed through to Chapter 12. Sort of power leveling now on 11-1 though after having transmigrated Laharl as a Genius since I really didn't know what to do with the 5k mana I had on him. ._.;

League of Legends - Got myself to Summoner level 28. Haven't been playing as much though because of several things that had happened. One being a day of horrible solo queue match-ups with me getting the crap end of the stick twice in a row. @_@ 3 Tanks, 1 support, and I was Akali. Obviously the enemy team would focus their attacks on me immediately, and the tanks weren't really tanking for me either. But I get blamed for feeding and they just surrender immediately. Might as well, cause of how bad of a team composition we had.

Frozen Synapse - Did a few more campaign stuff. Nothing special. I'd like to upload some videos of my gameplay on YouTube or something, but I haven't done anything spectacular in it, so.. >_> I haven't bothered to at the moment.

Pardus - You know.. I didn't really talk about this much in that other post. Well, I'm a Rear Admiral now in the Artemis Server. Still the owner of the star base, Cesoho Urban Nook Terminal. Preparing for war at the moment since there's been talk of war during winter... AGAIN. D= Last year, war got declared on Christmas day. Like, wtf. Who declares war on Christmas? I wanna enjoy the holidays, not have to protect myself against war-mongering people who wants to destroy your buildings and kill anyone they come across. Sure, us Federations have been winning most of the wars, but... it annoys me that the Empire and Unions have never been in war against each other yet on our server. It's always Feds VS someone. Give us a break already.

Kingdom of Loathing - Just finished my Oxycore run as a Disco Bandit while HC perming Kung Fu Hustler in preparation of the Way of the Fist run. Now doing an Oxycore run as a Turtle Tamer. After that, I'll do an Oxycore Accordion Thief run and I'll have all the Plexiglass equips, hopefully in time for Halloween. I'm going to want to prepare for this year's Christmas event too soon.. Which means, I'll be in aftercore for a while. I may be doing some more clan dungeon stuff in which case, especially with all the skills and items I have now.

Anyway, I'm looking at my blog and I'm starting to see more colorful ads for games and stuff now. I'm gonna try to make some banners and pictures to "decorate" the blog with. It'd be better if I can do a whole re-design, but not until I can come up with a nice layout or something. ... Also, is the text too small? Would anyone like me to make this larger or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment