Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Distractions

Yeah, not the post we were all looking forward to. Got an essay on my hand at the moment that I should be writing instead of this blog post, but.. eh, whatever. Distractions all around!

Kingdom of Loathing - Finishing up 6th Oxycore run. Going to be in aftercore for a while before going Way of the Fist run.

League of Legends - Dominion is fun. It's ... very different from the classic mode. Much faster, which is great in many ways. More things to do than creep farming, hectic gameplay with 5 points to capture and defend at once, etc. Definitely a great, new addition that adds some new elements to the game. ... Of course, it is still unbalanced, from what I've seen. Some champions don't have much place in Dominion like they did in Summoner's Rift. Namely those that depend on jungling or focusing on pushing/farming. Sivir, Veigar, Nasus, etc. comes to mind. Also, those who can't fight by themselves also has no place, since you will be spread out on the map mostly to cover points better and such. Sivir once again, comes to mind, as well as many squishy support characters, unless they have some decent movement speed buffs, but even then, it's still a bit questionable. I have yet to try out Dominion mode as Janna, one of my main champions, so... yeah. I tend to play as Akali or Pantheon in Dominion. I seem to do fairly well. So far, 10 wins and 6 losses, I believe. Wish I could play some more right now. >_>


Disgaea - Beat the Final Chapter. Started Etna mode. ... I may have wanted to save my save file before clearing it.. >_>;

So yeah. I need some inspiration. Anyone interested in dropping some feedback in the comments or something on what I can do to improve my blogs? Or at least give me a direction on which things I should focus on improving first.

No comments:

Post a Comment