Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Job Interview - The Limu Company

So one of the places that I went to in the past two weeks that I didn't mention in my previous post was a job interview. It was for a Japanese speaking customer service position at The Limu Company, and it sounded like a pretty interesting place to work at. I was told that they were going to be away, running events until the 14th and won't have the details on who they'll be hiring and what not until then. Maybe I'm just being too impatient, but I haven't gotten a response from them yet.
The Limu Company sells these drinks that contains some limu moui extracts that have many health benefits it seems. I was able to try a sample of the Limu Original drink, and it actually tastes pretty good; fruity sweet, mango+papaya flavor. I think people would enjoy drinking it, especially with such big health benefits. You only need 2 ounce shots of it in the morning and at night to gain the benefits from what I've heard, and it boosts your white blood cell count, building your immunities. Although I rarely get sick at all, I could see Vicki taking this to help build her immunity, since she doesn't exactly eat all that healthy.

Going back to the job interview, I met with Ken and Kenji for the interview, and they described the company and the position I'm applying for to me. They seem to maintain a positive and upbeat workplace, which sounds like a pretty neat place to work at for their fun work environment. As for the position they're looking to fill in, it's a completely new position in their company as the company is growing. Therefore, they didn't have a lot of the details like what hours I'd work, and what sort of work I would be doing, other than assisting with some of the work they have there, until they figure out what works out well.

Though the drive to work would be a bit on the long side for me, the work position really caught my interest. There has been some talk about getting a cheap car for myself to go to this job if I get hired, if taking the bus doesn't really work out. If I do get a car, I hope the gas mileage is decent on it, considering the distance.

I sure hope I get the position, but if I don't, I guess I'll have to look elsewhere; preferably somewhere closer. I'd hate to spend all my earnings on gas. Too bad there doesn't seem to be many jobs around this area for whatever reason.

1 comment:

  1. where in dallas tx. can I find this item ?

    ReplyDelete