Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Status: Busy

Hey, once again, just a head's up update to keep you guys... well, up to date. I'll keep it short though.

  1. PS3: New PS3 came in, and it works. I'd like to prioritize it while I have PlayStation Plus membership. 
  2. My Schedule: Even busier than before, unfortunately. It seems like I work 8+ hours a day, 6 days a week as the norm. Certainly cuts away at my time for updating the blog. However...
  3. Dark Summoner Giveaway: This is definitely happening. In fact, very soon. I'm getting the list updated for the biggest Giveaway yet, including some of my Level 70 A+ Ranked monsters and even a few AA Ranks. Wish I can give an exact date when it'll be up, but I can't guarantee any particular date with my crazy schedule. So the best thing you can do is to check back often, lest someone else grabs the monsters you want. >_<
  4. Reviews: A Mario Kart 7 and Paper Mario: Sticker Star review is in the works. I know it's pretty late for a review on these games, but with how things have been, it's hard to get them published any earlier. I'm hoping they'll be a good read for anyone who's still on the fence about getting them or not. 
  5. Project X Zone: I picked it up yesterday on release date, and I'm hoping I can play through it within a reasonable time for me to write a review for it as well. At least, that's my goal, but we'll see how this'll go while juggling everything else. 
Thank you for being so patient with me and my infrequent blogging as of late. Hopefully that'll change as I get a little more used to my new schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment