Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Monday, June 10, 2013

Leaving the Heat Behind

I'm back home in NJ once again, for a much longer stay this time. There are many things things I missed about being in NJ, like the (slightly) cooler weather, my friends and family, but one thing to note for you guys is the much faster internet speed that's available here in comparison to the services in FL. That means I'll have more time to get things done, allowing me to do more posts, most likely. I've kept you guys waiting for a whole month, pretty much, so it's about time. 
On a semi-related note, during the move, I had to make the decision of getting a PlayStation Plus membership on my PS3 to transfer some save data, since Star Ocean: The Last Hope's saves were locked from being copied, supposedly to prevent people from abusing downloaded saves for easy achievements or something. Go figure. So I may be taking advantage of the service for the 3 months I have them for, so look forward to my experiences with that. 

Soon after, hopefully I'll have a review up for Star Ocean: The Last Hope. I've waiting long enough to finish the game, I should finish it while there's nothing keeping me from playing it. I DID also pre-order Project X Zone on the 3DS though, so a review for that may pop up soon too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment