Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

404 Error - Blog writer not found.

It really has been a while since I've been posting on my blog lately, partially due to how busy I have been with work, as well as struggling with finding a good time to sleep due to many factors that's been keeping me up. Unfortunately, this will continue for another month for many personal reasons, including a bed bug infestation (which was one of the factors keeping me up; should have discovered them sooner), moving houses twice (once back to my parents' house up north, and again to help them get into their new house), and setting up and preparing for future posts. 

I hate not being able to post as frequently on here since this blog was made to help myself be more productive, but it's been hard to keep up with life otherwise. Partially due to this, I am considering quitting some time-sinks like Dark Summoner and Deity Wars. Although I've played them for quite a long time, I think I can be having more fun playing other games, especially if I move back home where I will be able to play console games again without any issues. The good news with this is that I will be having a HUGE Monster Giveaway which contains many max leveled monsters as well as rare and old event monsters for Dark Summoner. As for Deity Wars, I never got any responses about how to do a proper giveaway event, so I currently do not have anything planned. 

Although I won't be posting new (major) articles any time soon, I will be watching over the activity here. So I can answer any questions that you may ask here on the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment