Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Team Fortress 2 Mods

It's been a while since I've talked about Team Fortress 2. Heck, it's been a while since I've played Team Fortress 2 as well, since I've been keeping myself busy with a lot of other games lately that I've been pushing to finish for the sake of writing reviews and such on this blog. However, this TF2 mod caught my eye, and I'm curious as to how it plays out, particularly with more than 8 players. >_>

Team Fortress 2 Bomberman.


I have yet to try it out, and I think it's kind of hard to tell where the bombs are, as well as the explosions, even when looking from above, but I am a big fan of Bomberman (at least the classic play style, unlike Bomberman 64), and I'm curious as to how well this works out.

I believe the same team also made the WarioWare Mod as well, found here.


Now, the WarioWare mod, I have played a good deal before, and it is pretty well done. The minigames will require quick reactions, good aiming and platforming skills, sometimes math, and often has many competitors aiming to win the most points. The game's pacing will speed up after a while, so be on your toes and be ready for anything. You don't know what minigame will come next.

I'd like to list some servers that have these mods, but the ones I know of tend to rotate between different mods and not have these running 24/7, so it might not be possible to jump into a game with these mods at any time. If you know of good servers that do, please leave a comment on this post with the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment