Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Rough Start

Welcome to my first blog post. There really isn't much in here at the moment, as this is partially still an experiment for me. However, as I continue working on posting more content here, I do intend on expanding this blog to cover a wide variety of topics of my interest, hopefully ones that will be of interest to the readers as well.


My topics of interest are generally those of modern entertainment, primarily video games. I will also analyze and critique anything else that comes into my attention in this blog in the future. At the moment though, I will leave this blog with this introduction post as today also happens to be my girlfriend's birthday.


As you can see, I am no professional writer, and my format is a bit on the rushed side in this post; particularly because of a technical problem I had earlier today that had kept me from getting things done. My goal with this blog is to continue writing as often as I used to when I was a member of Gaia Online, and get back into writing in general to a regular basis. Details of that will come in the future, most likely.


On another note, I am currently considering whether or not to start a separate blog from this one to use as a journal as well. Whether if that will be necessary or not will become clear to me as I continue writing in this blog.


Perhaps my next entry will be more about what I usually do, and what I could talk about in detail. Hopefully I won't be as rushed as I am today then, giving me ample time to properly format my post. Until then, look forward to many changes here.

1 comment:

  1. I think the name of your blog is funny. To me it doesn't make sense as I don't see how the truth could be a code. I think a lie would make a much better code. A lie could possibly contain a code that, if deciphered, gives you the truth.

    ReplyDelete